• 10 mm wrench is ideal for accessing the turbo mounting bolts located between the firewall and the turbo with exhaust intake in the way.
• Designed for use on 2003 and later 6 L diesel Power Stroke® engines used on Ford® F250, F350, E250 and E350.
• Additional applications on Navistar® VT365 engines and some International® 4000 series of medium duty trucks.
• Wrench has a zero degree offset six-point head.
• Designed to remove excessively tight fasteners off the intake when removing turbocharger where a conventional 15° offset wrench will not work.
• 5-1/2" long.
Diesel: Remove fasteners off intake when removing turbo - mounting bolts located between firewall & turbo with exhaust in the way