Waterless Powersports Engine Coolant Half Gallon Evans Cooling.
Evans Canadian labeled Powersports waterless coolant. Engineered specifically for Powersports equipment. For use in motorcycles, ATVs, UTV's and snowmobiles.
- Waterless Coolant for: MX bikes, trail bikes, enduro bikes, street bikes, ATVs, UTVs and snowmobiles.
- Boiling Point: 375 degree F.
- Freeze Point: Protects to -40 degree F.
- Corrosion Protection: Unbeatable protection against corrosion and electrolysis.
- Life Span: Protects for life of the engine.
- Benefits Over Water Based Coolants: Evans waterless coolants have a boiling point of 375 degree F and will not vaporize, eliminating boil-over and after-boil.
- Reduces Pressure: Evans waterless coolants generate very low vapor pressures reducing stress on engine cooling system components.
- Canadian label.