Evans NPG is the original waterless coolant. NPG is recommended for racing engines that run on tracks or in series where there is a no ethylene glycol rule and can be used in high performance street vehicles with high flow cooling systems. NPG is not recommended for daily drivers or cold weather operation, and may require system modifications to ensure a successful conversion.
Original Evans NPG coolant is engineered specifically for all racing series which allow coolants other than ethylene glycol based. For use in drag racing, circle track, motorcycles and boats.
- Boiling Point: 375 degree F.
- Freeze Point: Protects to -40 degree F.
- Corrosion Protection: Unbeatable protection against corrosion and electrolysis.
- Life Span: Protects for life of the engine.
- Benefits Over Water Based Coolants: Evans waterless coolants have a boiling point of 375 degree F and will not vaporize, eliminating boil-over and after-boil.
- Reduces Pressure: Evans waterless coolants generate very low vapor pressures reducing stress on engine cooling system components.
- Less Toxic - Evans waterless NPG coolant has low toxicity.
- NPG waterless engine coolant is recommended for use at race tracks with a no ethylene glycols rule and other special applications.