Ford 6.4L Belt W/ Dual Alternators
Import or Domestic, Car or Truck, Every Vehicle Can Depend On The Superior Quality & Precision Fit of Power OE Series Micro-V Belts.
- Advanced Technology Provides Up To 50% Longer Life Than Retail Belts & Can Restore Your Vehicle To Factory-Original Condition & Ensure Optimal Vehicle Performance.
- Special Belt Constructions Eliminate Belt Noise, Reduce Tension Loss & Solve Problem Drive Applications.
- Power OE Series Micro-V Belts Provide Peak Operating Performance While Delivering The Highest Value Available.
- Power OE Series Micro-V Utilizes Advanced Materials Like Aramid Fiber Found In Bullet-Proof Vests & Crack & Heat Resistant EPDM Materials.
- Unique Form Grinding Of Each Individual Belt Assures Precise Dimensional Control.
- Meets or Exceeds All Specifications From The Original Equipment Manufacturer As Well As SAE J1459, SAE J2432 & SAE J1596 Specifications.
The “Fifty States Street Legal” icon means that this part has been determined by the California Air Resources Board (CARB) not to have an adverse effect on emissions when installed and used properly in the application(s) identified in the product description. Under EPA and CARB policy, such parts may be installed in vehicles driven on public roads and highways.