Ford 6.4L Belt Idler (A/C Bracket)
DriveAlign Idler Pulleys Meet Or Exceed OE Specifications.
- Important Information: Alternator Bracket
- High Quality, High Strength Bearings Run Cooler & Last Longer Than Original Bearings.
- Steel Or Thermoplastic Construction Provides High Durability & The Vibration Damping System Extends Life Of The Tensioner & Other Accessory Components.
- Designed For Use On Automobiles & Light Trucks As Locked Center Tensioning, Automatic Belt Tensioning & Idler Pulleys.
- Features The Industry's Best Light-Duty Coverage & Is Consistently First To Market For Late Model Applications.
- Additional Hardware Included w/ Most Idler Pulleys To Make Installation Easier.
- DriveAlign Idler Pulleys Are Built To Last By Resisting Dirt, Salt & Other Under-Hood Contaminants.
The “Fifty States Street Legal” icon means that this part has been determined by the California Air Resources Board (CARB) not to have an adverse effect on emissions when installed and used properly in the application(s) identified in the product description. Under EPA and CARB policy, such parts may be installed in vehicles driven on public roads and highways.