Ford 6.4L AC Compressor OE Manufacturer (NEW NO CORE)
- Important Information: w/ FS20 A/C Compressor;@To Ensure System Performance & as a Condition of Warranty, System Must Be Flushed & A New Filter Dryer / Accumulator & Orifice Tube must be used when Replacing Compressor@; w/ FS20 A/C Compressor;Compressor w/ 4.75" Diameter Pulley;@To Ensure System Performance & as a Condition of Warranty, System Must Be Flushed & A New Filter Dryer / Accumulator & Orifice Tube must be used when Replacing Compressor@
- 3 Year Warranty
- All Compressors Go Through Sophisticated Testing And Leak Test Processes
- Includes Specific Electrical Connector To Eliminate Splicing
- For Ease Of Installation This Compressor Includes All Gaskets, O-rings Or Sealing Washers Needed To Repair Your Truck
- Built In a TS16949 Certified Manufacturing Environment To Ensure Consistent Quality That Meets Or Exceeds OE Specifications For Fit, Form, Function, And Durability
The “Fifty States Street Legal” icon means that this part has been determined by the California Air Resources Board (CARB) not to have an adverse effect on emissions when installed and used properly in the application(s) identified in the product description. Under EPA and CARB policy, such parts may be installed in vehicles driven on public roads and highways.