1992 - 2019 Ford F250 - F550 TTX Lower Ball Joint 4WD
- LIFETIME REPLACEMENT WARRANTY
- Enhanced Durability: Manufactured with patented sintered metal bearings for superior durability and service life.
- Boot is built into the ball joint assembly providing a superior seal against moisture and contaminants.
- Ball joint features a thicker flange for increased stiffness and to prevent deformation.
- Added knurling provides a tighter grip between the connecting points and helps to compensate for any distortion or corrosion.
- Time Saving Advantage: Increased flange diameter allows for easier and accurate press fit installation of the ball joint.
- Time Saving Advantage:Part specific Locking Nut provided to secure ball joint to the vehicle.
- Time Saving Advantage: Comes with pre-applied Nylok thread adhesive for sturdy and secure fastener retention.
- A 180 Degree & 90 Degree SAE grease fitting is included for serviceability.
The “Fifty States Street Legal” icon means that this part has been determined by the California Air Resources Board (CARB) not to have an adverse effect on emissions when installed and used properly in the application(s) identified in the product description. Under EPA and CARB policy, such parts may be installed in vehicles driven on public roads and highways.